Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Where has the time gone??




As I was skimming through pictures earlier on my computer I came across two different pictures of my niece. I know that I might sound like an oldie when I say this, but I can't believe how fast she's grown! It seems like just yesterday she was a baby and now she's walking and talking and just growing like a weed! She's even putting words together to form sentences...unbelievable! I can actually have somewhat of a conversation with her...amazing!

Anyhow, I came across these two pictures of us on a carousel...at different times. The first was taken at about this time last year and the second one was taken last weekend while I was home visiting. See for yourself!

1 Comments:

Blogger Alicia said...

she is so cute! and you're right, she is growing a lot! i hope i get to meet her before she goes to college...

May 29, 2007 at 7:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home